1st Janet's Brown!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewNow

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my excitement. Process went smoothly yesterday although slightly off the OG - 1.064 instead of 66. Pitched 2 packs of US-05 at 8:00pm last night and by noon today, its high krausen.

This is going to be delicious at Christmas sitting by the fire pit!

I agree! I made it back in July, finished up the keg just this week, and brewed another batch today! I changed it up a bit this time and replaced some of the dextrine malt with crystal malt. We'll see how it turns out.

I really want to make this beer! I have the recipe in both Beersmith and Beersmith 2 formats in my signature link if you guys or anyone else is interested. The beer sounds like it would be everything I could ever want in a beer.

I really want to make this beer! I have the recipe in both Beersmith and Beersmith 2 formats in my signature link if you guys or anyone else is interested. The beer sounds like it would be everything I could ever want in a beer.
Clicking that link, just sends you to the first page of a new link.
Then again,and again in circles.

Clicking that link, just sends you to the first page of a new link.
Then again,and again in circles.

I'm guessing here, but did you read the first post when you clicked the link? It would tell you the information is in my profile to copy and paste to your address bar. I have it set up that way to keep the thread clean until changes are finalized in the recipes... if there are any.

The JB was a hit. Two unsolicited comments from non-beer folks at Christmas, "mmm that's tasty!" Mike lives up to his nick name once again!

Back