Official 2010 "Pay it Forward" Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Colonna Capper that I got off of craigslist and never used. I thought I could use it to cork bottles, but I cannot. I have since gotten a floor corker and this ones needs to go to a good home. Giftee pays shipping

colonna capper.jpg

This is great! I am going to see what I have to offer up at home once I get there.

hey wutever......."One picnic tap connected to 5ft. 3/16" ID attached to a liquid QD."

if this is for a ball lock keg I would love this! If it's still available

hey wutever......."One picnic tap connected to 5ft. 3/16" ID attached to a liquid QD."

if this is for a ball lock keg I would love this! If it's still available

It's for a ball lock keg, still available, and it's yours. PM me your mailing address.

Trace

I've got 1lb Roast Barley and 1lb Black Patent malt for giveaway.
The catch is, they are both mixed together in one bag!

Guy at LHBS milled it, bagged it, and sealed it up for me a few months ago. I haven't had a recipe yet that I wanted equal parts BP and RB in it. :) So it's up for grabs! I'll ship if someone can use it.

roast.jpg

I gotta look through my stuff. Hopefully after Christmas some of my stuff becomes surplus. :D

Right now I do have a half can or so of 5.2 stabilizer I won't be using for the same reasons Yoop gave hers away. Lousy ajdelange ruining my faith in a product that requires it. ;)

Should I feel lame giving something away because I'm convinced it doesn't work?

Okay, MANY of us are NOT premium supporters, or lifers. (Myself included.)

I also use the adblock extension in my browser. So what do I get? I get to stare at the sad puppy face every time I visit.

I'm too cheap to buy myself a premium membership, but I will, in the holiday spirit, buy one for someone else. The first non-supporter to post requesting it will receive a 1 year premium supporter membership, courtesy of myself.

Please note that I am tipping my glass bottom up right now, and heading for bed, so nothing will be happening until sometime tomorrow after I get home from work.

EDIT: Gone to Beer_Guy

I'd like that one.

Edit: Membership that is. Glad to support HBT anyway I can.

OK Beer_Guy. I clicked the "Buy Beer_Guy a Premium Membership" link in your profile, and it gave me the premium membership. FAIL.

I'll send admin a message and see if they can get that transferred.

Sorry for the delay.

Edit: Message has been sent, we'll see if he can take care of it.

I've got 1lb Roast Barley and 1lb Black Patent malt for giveaway.
The catch is, they are both mixed together in one bag!

Guy at LHBS milled it, bagged it, and sealed it up for me a few months ago. I haven't had a recipe yet that I wanted equal parts BP and RB in it. :) So it's up for grabs! I'll ship if someone can use it.

roast.jpg

Is this still available?

I have 4 oz of 2009 Nugget Whole Leaf Hops if anyone would like them. 14% AA.
Vacuum sealed and stored in freezer.

Cool, I've been watching this thread like a hawk all week hoping for a keg and I miss the keg. Yay me

Go for it msa - I'm not completely sure I have a 1/2" ball valve...or if I'd even use this - my current diptube works well...

I have a frozen yeast bank I can offer up.

1 vial each of:
WY1056 American Ale
WY1450 Denny's Favorite 50
WY3787 Trappist High Gravity
WLP005 British Ale

6 Empty Vials
The instructions I used for creating my frozen yeast bank.

The vials are the same type that White Labs uses. Each vial contains approximately 50 Billion cells. All vials are dated and labeled with yeast type.

SENT TO: Fritztheelephant
Edit: I will ship it Monday if claimed. Also, starters are strongly recommended when using frozen yeast.

I have two metal Budweiser tap handles that I don't see using now that I have found that GrainBelt is a much better beer for my taste than any BMC beers. I think that this thread is just fantastic.

1204001930.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back