How many gallons of Brandon O's Graff have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+5 (First batch) slight variations because LHBS did not have all of the exact ingredients.

Just did another 10 gallons. This time used real fresh pressed cider. Also user caramel 80L instead of 60 because I had some on hand. OG was 1.072 Used nottingham instead of us-05 I did last time.

+10 = 3211

Last edited:
+ 5 finishing up in my ferm chamber = 3237

+5 = 3242

Brewed this summer and now has been bottled several months. Only a few left. They are very good! I started a new batch with my own recipe a few weeks ago that is still in the fermentor. I'm trying more malt and less juice 50/50 with a saison yeast. I figure saison and cider both finish low gravity and dry so why not mix the two :)

+5 = 3252

First brew of the year. Used original recipe but subbed out wheat malt for torrified wheat and did an aroma hops addition as well.

+17 here but modified slightly to taste. About to show a bud my process after Mothers Day so add another 5 then...Even made a Gunslinger tap handle as Graff tends to almost have a perm home in the keezer.

I'm desperate to know!

Has anybody pitched Wyeast 4766 (or any cider/mead/wine yeast) and an ale yeast simultaneously in their Graff?

I've been scouring these forums for ANY insight into what happens when you pitch a cider yeast (specifically Wyeast 4766) and an ale yeast (specifically a blend of us-04 and White Labs California V) at the same time.

I'm assuming the worst, that Wyeast 4766 is killer yeast and will eventually kill the ale yeast, but I just can't believe i'm the ONLY PERSON who has done this. Am I?

3293.5+5= 3298.5!

Can I add 5 more if I mad Gunslinger’s Graf today?

Back