• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 2 Tier BrewStand with burners, plate chiller and water filtration

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

volfenhagg

Reaction score
For Sale I have a 2 Tier BrewStand that is equipped with water filtration system. Since the photo was taken all of the water filtration supply lines have been converted over to 3/4" copper. It also has a DudaDiesel Plate Chiller mounted right to the stand. The stand is 2 tier with the upper tier for your HLT. The hot water can then be gravity fed down to your Mash Tun and then pumped to the boil kettle. From the boil kettle you can use the pump to create a whirlpool and then pump through the plate chiller directly to your fermenter. The Stand has 3 26 jet natural gas burners. These burners put out some serious heat. Currently my setup is using 3 keggles which are pictured but are not for sale. I will be converting these to electric and building a new table top stand. I am asking $1200 for the stand, with the burners, water filtration, plate chiller and pump. Basically everything you see in the photos minus the keggles. Please email me if you are interested. Local pickup only as i'm sure it would cost a fortune to ship. Stand is sitting covered in a garage in Park Ridge, Illinois 60618. Email me at [email protected]
-Tom-

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

Last edited: