First Bottling Day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thehopguy

Reaction score
Bottling my first beer day!! :ban:

My beer has been in primary since sunday! Bubbles slowed to 1 a minute so I know im done!

jk:D

It's been a long 3 weeks and I'm excited to be bottling my beer today. I'll be even more excited 3 weeks from TODAY :drunk:

Slow down there!!! I know it's exciting but your beer might not be done! Check your hydrometer and then check it again in 3 days. If it's stable, then it's safe to bottle.

And speaking of slowing down, I need to read the entire post before responding. Jeez.

Never trust the airlock to tell you when you're beer is done fermenting! Use a hydrometer over 2-3 days of getting the same measurement to tell you when it's reached FG. Then bottle. Otherwise,you could get bottle bombs.
***,ah,ya got me too. And boy,do some of you type fast! There were no replies when I started typing...

Hahaha... thats alright. I knew you jumped the gun lol. That was just me havin a little fun I know better than that :p

Latest posts

Back