• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Homebrew / Commercial Keezer (Kegerator) for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

510brew

Reaction score
I am selling a custom, four tap kegerator. It is less than 6 months old, two taps are unused. It was made from a new 7.0 cu ft GE chest freezer from Home Depot and a four keg, deluxe, Perlick SS faucet, Dual Pressure keg kit from KegConnection.com. It has two gang valves, 2 outlets for high pressure, 3 for low pressure, a 10 lb CO2 tank that is still over half full, and four 5 gallon corny kegs. It has a 10" wooden collar, with stainless steel shanks from NorthernBrewer.com and a Love temperature controller. One tap has quick disconnects for a Sanke keg, so you can use 5 and 7.75 gallon commercial kegs from BevMo, Pyramid Brewing, etc... It has four tap handles from NorthernBrewer.com that let you insert your own logos. It is very energy efficient and quiet. I hate to sell it but I'm forced due to a move. The parts alone were almost $1000, plus labor. Local (SF Bay Area) pickup only. More pics/info on request.

Link to CraigsList ad with pics

wow that's a nice set up. what a shame... sure you can't leave the Couch,or end table
to make room for that :mug:

Back