anyone interested in a 2002 DFH World Wide Stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to try both years. I'm a stout junky. I love dark beers. Pm me with what you need from me.

Jor Bronco now has dibs on both my DFH and Cantillon. the guy is running a monopoly on the beer trading world. let me see what else i have...

- Dark Lords mentioned above
- Three Floyds Zombie Dust
- whatever Three Floyds seasonal is out (i can get Brian Boru, Rabbid Rabbit and Behemoth)
- Jolly Pumpkin sours
- most Founders (still got some Double Trouble)
- New Albanian bombers (Hoptimus IIPA, Thunderfoot cherry RIS, and plenty more)
- Bell's
- some Cantillon
- some Fantome

I have supplication, temptation, and concentration i'd be willing to trade. Let me know.

Jor Bronco now has dibs on both my DFH and Cantillon. the guy is running a monopoly on the beer trading world. let me see what else i have...

- Dark Lords mentioned above
- Three Floyds Zombie Dust
- whatever Three Floyds seasonal is out (i can get Brian Boru, Rabbid Rabbit
- most Founders (still got some Double Trouble)

I'd be interested in some Zombie dust, rabbid rabbit, Cerise and/or maybe 1 of the dark lords depending on what you wanted in trade.

I'm 15min away from RR so I can get extremely fresh Pliny, Blind Pig and all of their current bottle offerings.

PM me if your interested in trading.

i don't have anymore Cantillons on me personally but i know some of the local stores got them back in. i emailed my liquor store buddy. i'll let you know what he has whenever he gets back to me

Jukas said:
I have some. The brewery ran out today.

Are you interested in trading some? And if so what might it take. Look up Monks Cafe in Philly I can go get anything take out from them.

Coff said:
Are you interested in trading some? And if so what might it take. Look up Monks Cafe in Philly I can go get anything take out from them.

For an arm and leg. Please $25 for a 375ml of temptation......never again

Jukas (Monks has the BEST selection of sours i have ever seen!)

I'm really only familiar with the RR Sours, and while I like them I'm not gung ho on the sour train like some on this site are.

I'd probably be willing to trade one of the beatifications but honestly have no idea what from Monks I'd be interested in.

Jukas said:
I'm really only familiar with the RR Sours, and while I like them I'm not gung ho on the sour train like some on this site are.

I'd probably be willing to trade one of the beatifications but honestly have no idea what from Monks I'd be interested in.

When I get to a computer I will send the link to their bottle list but it's not limited to sours. They have a huge selection of Belgians.

As someone else already alluded to, The mark up in the beers is pretty big there but that's not a concern of yours since its a trade. :)

I don't have access to Red Rivers, but if you're in the mood for sours, I have Duchess, Rodenbach's Grand Cru, and Echt Kreikenbier....If you're interested PM me.

I have the bruery fruet for dark lord. Founders kbs. RR supplication, bruery cuir for dark lord

Back