New website Orient Beverage equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flomaster

Reaction score
anyone ever order parts from here, the pricing looks fantastic on the beer towers and they have those taps with the lever on the side of them.

http://orientequipment.com/orient product.htm

they have new SS Kegs for $76, but im sure shipping from China would be pretty damn expensive on those bad boys.

-=Jason=-

Wow, I have already contacted for shipping quotes. I wonder if the towers come with the faucets. That would make it insane deal.

If the shipping is decent I am going to be a guinea pig for this company. Bit of a interpretation barrier to me though. Not sure I understand how they want payment, but willing to try for a small order.

I would assume the towers do not include faucet, but for $22 and you can get a dual tower faucet. I for example bought some used perlick faucets and the chrome is in pretty bad shape even after I polished it up. I could buy new towers and just use my existing shanks and what not.

this tower for $22 Triple tower
http://orientequipment.com/s.s.tower for homebar.htm
8132.jpg

-=Jason=-

Not sure I understand how they want payment, but willing to try for a small order.

terms of payment:
all prices here are FOBCHINA price,we will quote accurate C&F or CIF price according to customer's destination port and order quantity.

1. after confirming order to us,customer need to t/t 30% amount to us,then we begin to manufacture the order.after we finish manufacturing the order,customer need to t/t 70% balance amout to us,then we make shipment and send b/l,invoice, packing list to customer.
2.customer also may open irrevocable l/c at sight through big bank

For their terms:
C&F = Cost & Freight
CIF = Cost, Insurance & Freight
T/T = Telegraphic Transfer (bank transfer)
L/C = Letter of Credit (payment guaranteed by bank)
B/L = Bill of Lading

The location for the "physical" store is a part of china notorious for scamming American customers to send their money and since it's a wire transfer, no bank would go after them because it would cost so much. I remember seeing sites like that that sold Mac computers for 125 dollars brand new. I wouldnt bother. Just my two slcents though.

You are buying directly from the manufacturer so the pricing reflects it. Not all of those are scams. I buy lighting products directly from china and have to use western union or bank transfer. Never had a problem. They usually even ship it 2-3 day express shipping. Unless you buy in large quantities they might not want to deal with you.

well crap im sure we could put together a large group buy if that guy is actually legit.

I am thinking of building keezers and selling them and using his towers would definitely keep my cost down.

-=Jason=-

Back