Guess What...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man you guys are slow. Though less slow than the rest of the class.

I remember a day when checking the front page for birthdays first thing in the AM was SOP.

My how times have changed. :p

Oh well...I just as soon coast through the day unnoticed...I managed to get in and out of work with no fan fair. :D

Wow- 50, huh? You don't look a day over 49 1/2, though.

Happy big one. It sure sneaks up on you, doesn't it?

When my husband turned 50, we had a nice surprise party for him. That night we went to bed, and suddenly I sat straight up in bed. He said, "What? What?" and I started to laugh. He said again, "What?"

I said I just realized that I was ****ing someone who was 50 years old. He looked and me and said, "Oh. Kinda gross when you think about it, huh?"

That was over 4 years ago. It's not so gross after all. :D

When my husband turned 50, we had a nice surprise party for him. That night we went to bed, and suddenly I sat straight up in bed. He said, "What? What?" and I started to laugh. He said again, "What?"

I said I just realized that I was ****ing someone who was 50 years old. He looked and me and said, "Oh. Kinda gross when you think about it, huh?"

It's all mind over matter. As long as my "matter" is performing to SWMBO's exacting standards....it's all good. :D

I was thinking Grandpa or Birthday! Congrats. Didn't know you were so old! :D No wonder you have time to brew soo much. Too old to do anything else really:) I'm just joking, 50 is not old, My mom is 51, Now THAT'S OLD!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

don't let them get to ya BM we 50+ grandpas can still do it three times in one night

to quantify the above statement In Alaska where night is 6 months long

HB! With advances in medical technology you might have another 50 to go.

I never saw this thread before, so I never had the chance to be hopelessly wrong! :)

Happy 50th!! Being 50 and over is cool. Not as cool as 80 though. That's when you don't need to worry about using your pants as a restroom in public.

Well, I'm late to this one...For what its worth, I guessed it on the first page. :D

Happy birthday, BM. :mug:

And to think, on your birthday I was drinking glass after glass of your Blonde Ale.:tank:

Two things... #1 That's a good Birthday ya describe there Yoop. #2 Happy 50th and 1 day! So good to have lots of great people with so much wisdom. (that's only halfway a joke about your age)

Happy Birthday. Too bad you left my age group (40-49). I hear it only gets better. :)

*Actually, I didn't hear that. I made it up to make you feel better* :p

Latest posts

Back