True TDD-1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dataz722

Reaction score
Does anyone know about a kegerator made by True? There is someone near me selling the True TDD-1. He siad he got it used but he thinks its about 3 years old. Does anyone have any idea if this is a good kegerator and how many corneys it will hold? Thanks.

My True is a TDD-3CT. CT stands for club top, the 3 means it holds 3 half barrels of beer. So, a TDD-1 would hold one half barrel, no club top.

Go to the True website:
http://www.truemfg.com/Corporate/CorporateHome.asp
They have a seriel number inquirey that you can put the SN and find out how old it is. They should also have specs on it

Allan

Thanks, I just looked and its actually 11 years old!!!! Do you think that it will still work pretty well?

Thanks, I just looked and its actually 11 years old!!!! Do you think that it will still work pretty well?

Mine is about the same age - the only problem I have is the Evaporator cover/drain has rusted out so the condensation doesn't completelt go into the drip pan under the unit.
I looked into getting a replacement part but I refuse to pay $242 for a piece of sheet metal so I am repairing it myself.

Back