East Coast-West Coast Brew Off WTF?!?!?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Airborneguy said:
Damn, I'm gonna have to start toughening up my online persona. No one thinks I'm a dick!

No we do actually. I gave you that extra beer and wine out of fear. ;)

He basically said the working man is a sucker, you know, in his charming way. Said how he's great and we all suck. If I have the email, ill copy and paste it to your pm

brettwasbtd said:
Just read this entire thread... been laughing for the past hour!

I really want to know if anyone gets real scoresheets haha

You think THIS is funny, do a title search for "guilty" confessions and read the last half of the thread.

"Nreuuoms pmeeononnhs peossss uiapocmltecnd etaaoilxnpn; nwttdtsniinoahg, the pdseuo snfiiiectc spssliiimm is not snfiiiectc and eieecndvs are oetfn mdanleiisg."

Internet Anagram Server to the rescue:

"Numerous phenomenons (ACK! phenomena!) possess uncomplicated explanation; notwithstanding, the pseudo scientific (simplism?) is not scientific and evidences are often misleading."

mikeysab said:
You're a sick twisted individual

You're a blue collar son of a ***** ;)

I'm actually suprised the mods didn't try harder to control that thread, but looking back on it they must have been loving it as much as we did, to a point.

mikeysab said:
The reinheitsgebot mentions NOTHING of co2. You'll drink your beer flat and like it.
Dammit.
usfmikeb said:
Congrats on the win man! I was glad to see one name I recognized on the list. Imagine winning a conical and not even knowing it... Noobie moroons
mikeysab said:
Dry hopping on a plane?

But of course. You can't reach 65000 IBU dry hopping at 1500 feet. *pfff* Get with it.

My 3rd place beer was the disqualified one. Apparently he wasn't too happy of my wording in an e-mail I sent requesting information on why it has taken to mid-January to post scores and results from a half-a**ed competition that took place last Thanksgiving. So he got upset and told me my entry had been disqualified.

I expressed my sincere anguish that I would no longer be receiving his macaroni noodle art as a yellow prize ribbon.

Not sure how that response went over...

This is by far the funniest thread I've read on HBT. This post in particular made me laugh out loud.

I hope there's another East Coast vs. West Coast brew off. I'll be sure to send something tasty to Art.

I wonder if a little yeast and some Coopers carb tabs would carbonate some nice morning urine...

bottlebomber said:
Nothing like a nice frothy Pissner to quench your thirst after a long day beating your meat ;)

Fixed that for ya.

Airborneguy said:
I drink pissner whenever I need to wash the taste of , midwest weizens off of my palate.

Or some off flavored Ackerman Ale

Back