• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas DFW: 2 Ball Lock, 1 Pin Lock, 10# CO2, 2 Glass Carboys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmschlatt

Reaction score
I'm located in Carrollton. Prefer local

(Sold) Ball lock keg (1) - $55
Pin Lock keg - $35
5 gallon glass carboy - $20
6.5 gallon glass carboy - $20
(Sold) 10# steel CO2 tank (half full) - $45

If you'd like to buy multiples, we can work something out.

xpn7RDe.jpg

q0XRYGT.jpg

yIKebg2.jpg

Folks... I was talking with the OP about the keg when I would up coming across a free keg! (YAY ME!) So this pinlock is once again available...

I was sent a pic of the inside and can verify that it looks good! This is should be a good buy for someone!!!

Folks... I was talking with the OP about the keg when I would up coming across a free keg! (YAY ME!) So this pinlock is once again available...

I was sent a pic of the inside and can verify that it looks good! This is should be a good buy for someone!!!

Thanks for the kind words!

Pin Lock keg is available again. I looked closer at some of the keg seals and they are looking pretty good

I would like to buy a keg. I am located in dfw. Please text or call Matt 817-676-5625 or email. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back