Any Black Friday deals?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont know about homebrew deals, but this years BF deals really stink
I mean BestBuys DoorBuster is the new GnR album for $11.99
Don't know why i'm so angry.

I looked through all the BF ads and did not find what I'm looking for: a 7cf or so freezer, to make into a keezer for my office.

I looked through all the BF ads and did not find what I'm looking for: a 7cf or so freezer, to make into a keezer for my office.
Yup deff a total bummer this yr:mad:
The only good good deal is Wal-Mart x-box 360 w/t sonic and Guitar hero 3
for $199

Morebeer has some sale items up for BF... on thier website, so far they look like the only ones

Yeah, I noticed the deals were lousy this year too, despite the media saying retailers are going to go crazy trying to get people in.

I got this email:

Dear Valued Customer:

Click on the link below to access our free Starr Bottle Opener offer, featuring
a free Starr Home Brewed Bottle Opener if you order $60.00 or more (a great stocking
stuffer). This offer expires Sunday, November 30th, and is not retroactive to
previous orders. Thank you!

Free Opener @ Williams Brewing

To ensure receiving future issues of our Newsletter, please take a moment to
add [email protected] to your address book
or safe senders list. Thank you!

Thank you!

William's Brewing
2594 Nicholson Street
San Leandro CA 94577

I got this email:
Click on the link below to access our free Starr Bottle Opener offer, featuring
a free Starr Home Brewed Bottle Opener if you order $60.00 or more (a great stocking
stuffer). This offer expires Sunday, November 30th, and is not retroactive to
previous orders. Thank you!

Free Opener @ Williams Brewing

I liked their last offer better...6oz of Willamette pellets free with $60 order. I had just run out of them too...seemed like a good time to order my plate chiller!

I want a deal on mild 1.040 gravity extract kits that can be ready in 2 weeks.

Other than that I won't be too picky!

Or give me free shipping...or both :p

I liked their last offer better...6oz of Willamette pellets free with $60 order. I had just run out of them too...seemed like a good time to order my plate chiller!

That previous year's deal of free hops with an order over a certain amount sounds like a good deal. Hopefully someone will do something similar this year. I suppose an amount of DME or LME would be an OK substitute in this time of worldwide hops shortage. Though I'd imagine AG brewers wouldn't be excited about it.

Just so long as I can pick up a cheap Turkey Fryer I'll be happy. Did the early morning Black Friday once a few years back and swore I'd never do it again. You may save a few bucks on something you probably don't need but you're respect for your fellow humans beings will plummet into an abyss!

That previous year's deal of free hops with an order over a certain amount sounds like a good deal. Hopefully someone will do something similar this year. I suppose an amount of DME or LME would be an OK substitute in this time of worldwide hops shortage.

Actually, this was just a few weeks ago. I think they have a special offer each month.

I'm getting to really like Williams...I never realized they were so close to me, and my order usually arrives overnight!

I'm looking for another fryer as well. I got a good deal on one last year just after thanksgiving...Not BF, but that weekend. I think I paid about $30 at either Gander Mountain or Meijer, but I don't remember which one.

Back