cream soda

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S_carve

Reaction score
i was thinking about making a batch of cream soda for my dad, i know it doesn't take too long but it would be a great fathers day present for him

he is a big fan of A+W cream soda
Does anyone have a good recipe?

Home made cream soda is really good, but I've only done it from extract. That turned out great, but I'm thinking you are talking about an actual recipe. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

I did find several recipes out there, but they all call for egg white, and some of them have you add this when cold. I don't like dealing with raw eggs.

Northern Brewer makes a syrup that totally rocks. You just add water and carb it up.

It is idiot proof and really quick and easy.

I think you might have to keg it though because it has preservatives in it. Yeast won't work for it.

This
is the stuff that I made the one time. You add this to water, sugar and a tiny bit of yeast if you want it carbonated. You can drink it flat, but I can't see it being as good flat.

Back