What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a rose by any other name will smell just as sweet. A beer with the same problem will taste just as good. I actually like the way tired hands is handling it: With grace & dignity, yet sticking it to the other guy with class. I agree they shouldn't even have to worry about this kind of crap, but i applaud tired hands on rising above the nonsense.

+1

Wow what a joke vivant!? I'd like to kick that brewery in the nuts right now.. What next!? ... 647 breweries all suing each other over the name "Centennial IPA"

yup it is stupid that's America for you sue sue. what do you do i guess

Maybe I didn't post this. Cantillon IRIS. Mmmm

image-1105496835.jpg

a rose by any other name will smell just as sweet. a beer with the same problem will taste just as good. I actually like the way Tired hands is handling it: with grace & dignity, yet sticking it to the other guy with class. I agree they shouldn't even have to worry about this kind of crap, but I applaud Tired Hands on rising above the nonsense.

I agree that their letter was very classy and well done!

Home from work! Time to play catch up. Dunno if I could hurry this one along though. The peppers stand out too much to funnel!

Be sure to let that warm up a bit - then the mango will come through more. But still a treat to drink - enjoy! :mug:

Dave37 said:
We had a beautiful 20" stihl on our rig at the firehouse for the last 4 1/2 years. A few months ago the guys show up from the division and replace her with a fookin Echo.. Still pisses me off to this day.

She looks like a beaut. Nice

I love this saw. Just cut some huge logs!!! I need a more aggressive chain.

My buddy has an MS311 and he cut over 100 trees down on his property. Prior to that, he had an Echo from Home Depot and two trees in, the ****ing thing locked up on him. Took it back and got a refund. What a piece of ****.

Drinking iced tea after finally taking the gravity reading for the Sour Ginger Peach Ale.
I love crystal clear wort.
image-2173022080.jpg

how do you like it?

I agree that their letter was very classy and well done!

Be sure to let that warm up a bit - then the mango will come through more. But still a treat to drink - enjoy! :mug:

It was a treat for sure! I will enjoy the rest of those a little later. I am ready for the next back stage release! :ban:

Just got home from a great weekend in Cleveland and I'm having a Diet Coke while hoping some of my beer pick-ups from the weekend chill before I pass out. Then I read this:

http://www.tiredhands.com/2013/09/a-farewell-to-farmhands.html

and my blood starts boiling. So sad that breweries are resorting to tactics like this instead of working together. :mad:

I saw that. Pretty lame, but then again the guy who owns Vivant looks like he really puts the ****** bag in hipster ****** bag.

I love this saw. Just cut some huge logs!!! I need a more aggressive chain.

My buddy has an MS311 and he cut over 100 trees down on his property. Prior to that, he had an Echo from Home Depot and two trees in, the ****ing thing locked up on him. Took it back and got a refund. What a piece of ****.

I've got to say I'd take the trusty 026 over the new ones any day of the week.

Today so far, my Bitter, 2x my Petite Saison, and 2 x Genessee Mountain Brew Beer Ice. The Genny brew isn't bad, not great though. My MIL's hetero lifemate picked some up and didn't like it, but it's plenty drinkable so I claimed the last 4 cans.

Comparing a 2012/2013 hoptimum. Hits of stonefruit/pine/alcohol in both. 2012 is a bit flatter and slightly darker maybe a bit more malt-pretty much identical really. Guess I just wanted to see how it held up over a year(in the fridge). It holds up quite well. :)Alot of hoppy beers go south fast in the fridge Ive noticed with some time on them more often than not. When shipping/transporting all ipa's should have a "must refrigerate" on them because that would be appropriatley appropriate. That word looks weird and/or is spelled wrongly wrong.

Qhrumphf said:
Today so far, my Bitter, 2x my Petite Saison, and 2 x Genessee Mountain Brew Beer Ice. The Genny brew isn't bad, not great though. My MIL's hetero lifemate picked some up and didn't like it, but it's plenty drinkable so I claimed the last 4 cans.

What is a hetero lifemate? I'm legitimately asking.

Back