What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-2101711054.jpg

Been in the pub watching Murray smash Wimbledon on this gorgeous Sunday afternoon. It's been nearly 30 c today (what, mid-80s F?), probably the hottest day of the year we'll get...

Having a Timmerman's strawberry lambicus. Not my normal bag and no idea if it's well reviewed or not, but it tastes nice enough.

View attachment 133692

It's in the family,

we'll at least I'd like to think that

LoloMT7 said:
Ha. I feel like an a$$ now ... we need to set a new rule label your user name on ur beers lol.... I have too many hbs that got mixed up! Sorry man.

I label all beers I receive on trade, sharpie on the cap or a little piece of masking tape. It sucks trying to remember who sent what, especially 6-12 months later.

WesleyS said:
If you've never had white chicken chili, look it up and make some. It's awesome.

I am hooked on the Carol Shelby (yes, the Cobra guy) white chicken chili mix they sell at the grocery store for under $3. Add a pound of chicken thighs, green chilis, onion and you are good to go. I serve it over tortilla chips and Colby jack cheese

image-924741683.jpg

Great stuff.

Attachments

• image-192974467.jpg
    image-192974467.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 99
Ooooh man! Do we LOVE Shelby chili mix with minced chuck! That's been available like forever around here. Got my boys hooked on it when they were some 20 years younger. Cars ain't the only thing ol' shel does well.
Havin some Dundee Honey Brown lager & vodka after a trying afternoon gettin the printer to work again.

Finished the Perpetual IPA as the Pirates film finished up. Now it's on to the Gubna while catching the most recent pirates film. Yea, I'm kidless with my wifey, what of it?! We love the franchise! So sue me!

tyzippers said:
Finished the Perpetual IPA as the Pirates film finished up. Now it's on to the Gubna while catching the most recent pirates film. Yea, I'm kidless with my wifey, what of it?! We love the franchise! So sue me!

Filing my lawsuit right now. ;)

Channel66 said:
You guys are always posting pictures of huge heads of foam I've never been one to pour aggressively, but apparently my sister is. 8oz head on this sucker. Not a bad nut Brown

Looks good.

My own melomel again, glass number two. After a full 750ml bottle of 12.5% sweet blueberry wine. :tank: I'm not working today, and I've got a migraine, so I figured why knot?

NIZZLE said:
No problem wish I could get more I only have one left :-(

Yes, I too would love to have more. I knew it would be good, but this is even better than I expected.

Channel66 said:

Indeed!
The aroma is chocolate, coffee and fruity.
The flavor is the same with some tart, farmhouse funk. Truly amazing beer.

allenH said:
Again. Awesome.

I love that glass!
Once a couple trades are complete and I catch up on my beer funds, I need to get some Terrapin. It's just a shame I missed out on Liquid Bliss.

nukebrewer said:
Heady Topper... always a good decision. Recycled pic, but I like this one a lot.

Definitely always a good decision!
IMO one of the few beers that live up to the hype.

Back