Yeast Slant Trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BayouBrew

Reaction score
This is for all of you yeast ranchers. Is anyone interested in trading slants? I currently have 22 strains (all are on passage #2) listed herehttp://maltmunchingmashmonsters.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=173. I'm interested in an even trade (or ballpark) for anything that I don't already have, or don't have the equivalent to. I'm working on my Ph.D. in Microbiology so I can say that my slants are clean (although I have not sequenced the yeast DNA or anything:D).

Cheers

You already have all the strains that I have. Would you be interested an selling several of yours?

im new to yeast ranching and have a couple of strains going and was looking to possibly trade if anyone is still trading.

Hello everyone,

I have recently decided to start my yeast ranch back up. I'm not sure if this thread is still active or if the price of shipping has made this idea extinct, but I have the following yeast strains up for trade:

Wyeast 1214 Belgian Abbey
Wyeast 1728 Scottish Ale
Wyeast 1187 Ringwood
Wyeast 4021 Pasteur Champagne
WLP007 Dry English Ale
WLP099 High Gravity Yeast

If anyone is interested, I would be willing to trade.

Latest posts

Back