Kodak Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer Snob

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Kodak Easy Share camera? I've been having this problem over a few months. It wont let me delete any pictures. I've tried to delete them from the camera, from the computer, I've taken the memory card out. Directions are about as helpfull as a bathroom without TP. Could the memory card be "bad"?

I'm thinking the pictures are in some kind of protected mode so you may have to adjust the properties of the files. If you have a card reader and can view the files from My Computer you might try Right Clicking and reformatting the memory card.

I've got an easy share CX7300. How are you trying to delete the pictures? They way I do it is when I transfer them to my PC to store/print. I cut/paste the files to the directory I am saving them in and that seems to work ok. I never use the delete function on the camara itself.

Well I took it to Compusa. The last picture says that it is not in the right format. He thinks the card is just screwed up. Said that they can only take being written too soo many times. So I got a new card and it works great now. Can delete once again. I got pics of the Mash/Turn in the gallery.

Back