What did Santa bring you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mother in law got me a march 809 pump.

Wife got me a kegerator and 20 feet of beer line, 525SS perlicks and replacement stainless goosenecks as she knew I'd want to fix it up.

For starting out just over a month ago I have quickly got quite the collection of stuff.

New year will bring a single tier build!

I got the Yeast book, by jamil and chris and the book on hops by Stan (I'm just not going to try and spell those last names!)

That was pretty much the extend of my brewing stuff this year. My wife even said that she is afraid of trying to buy me beer anymore, since I've probably already had most everything.

I *did* ask for an RO water system from bulkreefsupply, but that didn't happen, so I guess I'll have to start saving up for it myself. The plus side is that we drink a lot more coffee and whatnot with our Kuerig machine now, so I can sell the purchase as preventing our new coffee maker from getting clogged with minerals.

Oh, I forgot, my SIL drew my name and got me a set of 4 6-ounce glasses that came with a sampler board. So I can pour samples for tasting. Or just pour a smaller glass of whatever is on tap.

So THAT is about all of the brewing related stuff this year. That happens when you have a large collection of stuff.

Got some gift certificates to the LHBS, and my wife got me 6 5-gal carboys and 3 3-gal carboys :D

I was also given a list of recipes that are on my "to do" list.

I was just wondering what everyone got for Christmas that was home brewing related this year?

I got a 5000 ml flask, hop candy beer taffy and oatmeal stout soap.

Hydrometer, racking cane , 16 oz star San , temp tape and Carboy brush , and yesterday I ordered another ball lock keg some stoppers , PBw , and auto siphon !!! Hoping to be brewing my 1st batch by mid jan

Banjo burner, 75 foot chiller, refractometer, 15 g megapot, a grain mill, several ingredients kits and a 50 lb sack of base malt.

I am very pleased with my Christmas brewing gifts this year; Max's Keg Cleaner, Blichmann Brewer Gloves and a stainless steel mash paddle.

2000ml Erlenmeyer, stir plate, racking cane, 11gal SS kettle, Williams 02 aeration system, digital thermometer base w/ probe.

Also going to invest in making a 40-48 quart rectangular mash tun with some xmas cash.. hoping not to spend more than $80 on it. Then on to all grain.

My wife refuses to buy me "beer stuff" for Christmas presents. She got me an iPad.....so I'm not complaining, but a new brew kettle would have been sweet.

I really lucked out as I wasn't expecting to get a $200 Northern Brewer gift card from the in laws. I was able to get 4 locks for my Perlicks, and with a little extra out of pocket, added the 4 glass sampler serving paddle.

I got a bunch of cash and a gift certificate to the LHBS. So far, I have bought a vacuum sealer and the "non computer" parts for a DIY stir plate. Looking to head up to the HBS in a bit to scope out a keg, co2 and all the bits and pieces to start kegging!!

I bought myself a new keggle and mash tun. Couldn't be more stoked!

Of course I got the standard glassware set and a few beer books. (not complaining)

Overall, a good brewing christmas.

$50 MWS gift cert, 10" banjo, and $200 cash to put toward my future HERMS system.

Great brewing Christmas for me.

Pretty good haul for me -

- Barley Crusher malt mill
- Blichmann Beer Gun
- Set of three narrow-range hydrometers
- Stainless mash paddle
- Keg & carboy washer thing
- $25 Northern Brewer gift card
- Hydro Flask growler
- 64 oz. regular glass growler

New MLT w/ False Bottom

8318333765_147a2d7ce2_z.jpg

Oh, and I got a barley crusher too! I guess I forgot to add that to my gift list since I still haven't received it in the mail yet...

Can't wait. :cool:

OneDerBrew fermenter and an Amazon gift certificate I will use on a filtration system. Plus a bag of artisanal grits that I haven't decided whether to use to brew or make shrimp and grits.

KEG SYSTEM!!! Woot! Keg, tubing, connectors, CO2 regulator. Everything I need except a CO2 tank. I'll get that figured out at some point though.

Also got some stocking stuffers of Irish Moss, Yeast Nutrient and a foam stopper for my 2L flask.

Super excited about all of this stuff. :rockin:

I got some nice brandy snifter's to use with beer, one is huge! I also got a 5 gallon Carboy, some PBW and Star-san, a Wort chiller, 36 lbs. of Northern Brewer Gold LME, and a thermometer. I also received some money, so i'll be buying even more equipment like a stirplate and flask, temp controller. Im thinking about kegging too... lots of possiblities

Designing Great Beers, Yeast and Pale Ale
1000 ml graduated cylinder
10 gal kettle
Cooler MLT
SS bulkheads for cooler and kettle
SS mash braid

So long, partial mash. Hello, all grain!

$100 - Midwest Supplies
$150 - local HBS
White House honey porter (extract kit) - brewed today.
Two fancy flip top growlers.
Beer flight paddle.
Four ND pint glasses (2ea/ undefeated season & national championship game)

Major score this year. Believe it or not, I gave more than I received!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!

fifthcircle said:
$100 - Midwest Supplies
$150 - local HBS
White House honey porter (extract kit) - brewed today.
Two fancy flip top growlers.
Beer flight paddle.
Four ND pint glasses (2ea/ undefeated season & national championship game)

Major score this year. Believe it or not, I gave more than I received!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!

Lots of brewing cash...cool!

Nothing brewing related, unfortunately.

Santa brought me a 12 gauge reloader, that I will get my son involved as well. He thoroughly enjoys shooting, as do I, 'passing the shell, so to speak.'

Back