If you could only drink one beer for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homebrew ;)
But if I were to have to choose one commercial beer probably New Belgium Ranger. Solid IPA, not overpowering and not to expensive.

O'Dell's Cutthroat Porter.

One of the first six packs I ever bought, back as a college freshman in Fort Collins, CO, in the 90's. Still wonderful!

My own :D

If I gotta choose a commercial beer, Its either a Guiness, or Dead Guy Ale

Sierra Nevada Pale or Porter.

Both very good and flavorful but not too big or complex for everyday drinking.

Agreed on the pale. It's what made me start liking craft beers and remains my favorite to this day.

Left Hand's Milk Stout, I was contemplating this today actually and I love this beer too much to not have it on hand at all times, even in the Summer.

Right now I would have to say Star Hill IPA, if that wasn't available good ole Dale's Pale Ale

If I wanted to be drunk for the rest of my life: Founder's Canadian Breakfast Stout.
If I wanted to be quasi-functioning for the rest of my life: Hofbrau Helles.

One??
That would be very tough. In the commercial world, maybe Black Butte. Always been a favorite of mine. Maybe Firestone Walker Union Jack. They had it at the local bar for about one keg. The I could smell the hops as soon as I picked it up. I do love a good hoppy beer.

I don't know though. Whatever I chose, I would regret not choosing something else. So many beers out there.
Being in a small town I don't get to try as many beers as I would like. Small selection around here.

Back