Beer Trips

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they've gone up in recent years (for obvious reasons). the trips have changed a bit too. nice too have a roomy coach to travel on (along w/a designated driver!).

Holy ****! those prices don't even include flights. do they??
Madness. I have a Round The World ticket for less than the price of most of those. Although I should be in NZ for the "beers down unda" tour!

Sure you could do the same yourself for a fraction of the cost! Most breweries have a tour associated with them. Or you could do a "taster" session as a pub crawl....
I won't be doing it I'm afraid... money is hard enough earned without throwing it into someone else's coffers.

It could be done a lot cheaper on your own, that's for sure, if you're comfortable with international travel and getting around in other countries. For a lot of people the price would be well worth it to not spend time just getting acclimated and figuring out the lay of the land, while a lot of people enjoy that process or may already have familiarity with the country they're visiting.

Back