My new Homebrew Blog!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onelegout

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls,
I decided to set up a homebrew blog which will contain brew day stories, recipes, reviews, tutorials and links to interesting articles on homebrewing - I'd be very grateful if you could take the time to check it out and let me know what you think! If anyone wants to submit articles or has any link suggestions, please let me know here and I'll be sure to add them.

The Homebrew Diary Blog

Many thanks,
Henry

Cool. If you are having problems with fermentation, you can cool it down with the wet t-shirt trick. Good luck.

What is this colour and metric system you speak of? All kidding aside, the blog looks really great, quite nice to read and very well written. I love reading homebrewing blogs.

I just started a homebrew blog myself. Want to do a link exchange?

I think we need to get a list of the homebrew bloggers so we can follow each other's blogs.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out guys!

llazy - I'm a little strapped for cash at the mo, but when I'm paid I'mma pay for the hbt membership thingy!

Birchgrove77 - I'll be sure to convert the units next time :D

Nice setup! I really like the looks of this, from your pictures it looks like a factory installation.

Just wanted to clarify...I was only kidding about the metric system. Keep up the good work and keep those posts coming.

Nice blog! You will enjoy blogging. I do it and enjoy it because I often feel like talking about my brewing... but don't know that many people that want to listen :D

I'll add your link to my blog and make sure to check it! If you wanna check mine out, its in my sig.

Latest posts

Back