blues and brew fest in MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

compact007

Reaction score
Anyone out there enter the homebrew comp that goes along here and what did you enter if you did

I entered a
witbier and California common

Not to sure on them but cant wait to get the feed back!

Can't make it to the fest this year because I have to go to a wedding in VA this Saturday. But I did enter a couple of beers, Saison and American Wheat.

Been to it the last couple of years. It's a good time. Just be careful leaving. I live just the next town over and the place it's being held is in a residential area. There's a bar/restaurant there during the summer and the residents have been complaining to the police about loud noise and people speeding. There's been a lot of police staking out the area. Enjoy and thank the designated driver.

Surprized they havent posted the results yet for those who will not be attending the festival... hate waiting over a week to know i didnt place!

Looks like they're having trouble posting the comp results on the FOAM page or something. I received an email this morning with a spread sheet of the results and published it in Google docs so others can view it.

2010 Blues n Brews Homebrew Comp Results

I took 2nd in the Wheat/Rye category... pretty tough competition this year with only 4 entries. :D

Back