demonic stuffed bear auction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I guess that silly story really worked. He's got some fools to bid over $300 so far.
I'll have to remember that next time I get a demonic stuffed animal in the house. Instead of destroying it I'll sell it so I can make some good money off of it.
Brilliant!

My 2 year old has a ride-on Thomas the Train that makes noise when it rolls. I swore that thing had a mind of it's own until I realized that it was on carpet in his room and he wasn't riding it in the middle of the night, it just was shifting on the carpet....

At least that's what I tell myself at 4am.... :drunk:

Ize

If I saw my teddy bear walking by itself with a knife the first thing that would pop into my mind would be "I'm going to be rich!!!!".

Jovial Drinking Vessel said:
Very creative and an enjoyable read. It would make an excellent campfire story. Of course, some things truly are evil. Take corn sugar, for example...

...... Budweiser

Ive seen a couple "demonic" toys on ebay over the years. Quick way to scam a couple hundred if you got a good story along with it.

Yeah, when something other-worldly ruins my life and concept of reality the first thought that comes to mind is, hey, lets sell this thing on ebay!

I have an evil pint glass for sale. I fill it up and it's empty again before I know what happened!!!!!! SCAAAAAARYYY!!!!! I think it's a link to another dimension.

There's no reserve price. I'm willing to trade for beer?

Back