our band needs its own beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loftybrewer

Reaction score
Greetings, I am a newly minted homebrewer with 12 all-grain batches under my belt. I am a full time student and worker. I also play in a band, and I want us to hand out beers (not inside bars or anything) with our info on the label - cool gimmick, eh? Maybe? Well anyways I don't have much time during the semester for a nearly 4 hour mash-sparge-boil-clean process, so I'm going to use extract and grains that don't need mashing. My bandmates suggested a chocolate raspberry stout (I lost 3-1). My favorite brew so far is my all-grain brett pale tripel so I'm clearly out of my comfort zone, and the only extract brew I did was my first ever brew and I didn't know what the smurf I was doing. I am soliciting an extract brew recipe for a chocolate raspberry stout - It's name? RAZMATIC. I'm looking for more chocolate than coffee notes. I could experiment, but I kind of want a "safe" recipe this time so we can start handing them out in a few weeks. I'm sure you folks can get me started, and I thank you in advance for any advice or direction.

Back