• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electric components

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlachesk

Reaction score
Well, after months of planning and plotting, I'm abandoning my eBIAB dream build due to some real life conflicts (going to go with a propane based BIAB to hold me over). My loss, your gain.

I've accumulated a decent number of components that make more sense to sell at this point to fund some propane needs (as such, would be willing to do some trading).

The goods:
2x 5ft GE 3 prong dryer cords -- $10 each
~15-20ft 10/3 Romex NM-B -- uhh... offer?
10 pre-wired LEDs (2 each of white, red, blue, green I think) + 5 clip mounts - $5
3x 5x20mm inline fuse holders - $1
10 33uF 50V capacitors (PWM build) - $1
Allen-Bradly 100-C30*00 Contactor (from https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/contactors-e-brew-heating-elements-273489/) $22 + shipping (same as zeus)
Packard C230B 2 Pole 30 Amp 120V Coil Contactor (from Amazon) - $8
GE 50A 2 Pole 50 Amp Breaker (THQL2150GFP) - SOLD!

I also have a 50A Spa Panel from HD that I could return for full value, so probably more likely to be looking for a sweet trade.
Looking for burner/regulator/stand and some QDs or camlocks.

Buyer pays shipping.

Whole shebang (minus the Spa Panel) for $50 + actual shipping (could probably squeeze it into a large USPS flat rate... 10/3 Romex will be the hardest part, UPS will probably be comparable).

Email is best bet for questions as I have a limited PM inbox - <username>[at]gmail[dot]com :mug:,

OP edited: breaker is gone.

Also clarifying that I'd be interested in propane gear (burner/regulator/stand), QDs or camlocks, or misc kegging gear (manifold, ball lock posts/QDs).

Stuff isn't doing me any good, so best offer will take any/all, let's make a deal.

Sorry to here about the electric build changing directions. Too bad you weren't closer, I have a propane/rims system available.

2012-07-20 19.52.45.jpg

Just dug up a 1" lock nut and oring (for mounting a heating element).

$10 gets it to your door.

Alright gang. Bumping this up as everything is still available. Looking to get rid of this stuff this week to free up some funds for the last push for my propane set up.

The goods, core build components:
2x 5ft GE 3 prong dryer cords -- $10 each
~15-20ft 10/3 Romex NM-B -- uhh... offer?
Allen-Bradly 100-C30*00 Contactor (from https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/contactors-e-brew-heating-elements-273489/) $22 + shipping (same as zeus)
Packard C230B 2 Pole 30 Amp 120V Coil Contactor (from Amazon) - $8
1" lock nut and oring (for mounting a heating element)

Odds and ends:
10 pre-wired LEDs (2 each of white, red, blue, green, yellow I think) + 5 clip mounts - $5
3x 5x20mm inline fuse holders - $1
10 33uF 50V capacitors (PWM build) - $1

The small components will fit in an envelope and should be cheap to ship. Other stuff will be shipped as cheaply as possible, likely USPS flat rate, but I'll check to see what's cheapest. Buyer pays shipping.

Still available. Ignore the prices, just make an offer and it's yours. This stuff has got to go!

I got $15 shipped to 95382 for the the 1" locknut and o-ring and 1 of the dryer cords, let me know thanks.

Dryer cords and locknut gone.

Everything else is still available. Mostly odds and ends at this point, but hey someone probably has a need for the same random stuff I did!

I would take the in line fused holders. Would you be willing to toss them in padded envelope. I can send money via paypal

AB contactor gone.

I'll get rid of this stuff yet!

Bunch of 10/3 (2 hot, neutral, ground) Romex left. Shipping is likely a pain, but we can figure it out.

I'll repost item lists later this week, PM or email with questions in the meantime.

Latest posts

Back