HomeBrewTalk.com T-Shirt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chairman Cheyco said:
Dancing bananas will only be available on the HBT spandex bodysuit.

OR we could get some white Lab coats and use the Dancing Nanner on there...

Ize

I'm certainly in this one too!

Edit....
Oh and if it is that place that a link was given, I'd love to get one for Thunder:) They sell dog shirts too:)

I'm in for a couple, but I prefer boxers. That's all I wear around the house, usually. Nanners or not, doesn't matter. ;)

OK, I'm in for a couple of T-shirts too. :) I don't wear white. Any other color (especially black) is fine.

Oh, uh, one more thing... XXL

you guys are gonna get me addicted to this forum once and for all arnt you, you basterds!!!! I'll take one too. long sleeve would be GREEEEAT. Im not pregidous(ya I come from a long line of non spellers) so color isent a factor. Good Idea though send in your dues with the scrilla for the shirt at the same time...
JJ

Sounds loke a fantastic idea. I was going to put in a request for mine XL, but guessing on the beer gut on a few of us on the board I don't think that will be a problem. :D

I think it would be cool to have a shirt that said SWMBO on the front and Homebrewtalk.com on the back. It would be a little something to help appease the wives of the board, and the brewmistresses could use it as appropriate apparel as well.

Brewsmith said:
Sounds loke a fantastic idea. I was going to put in a request for mine XL, but guessing on the beer gut on a few of us on the board I don't think that will be a problem. :D

Size is a serious question and I think you have made a good point. Really, (unfortunately, and hopefully only temporarily) a small supply of women's shirts should do. As for guys, well, L, XL and XXl should do it. No need for S or M, I think. (Unless you're into that sort of thing) I mean we drink beer :mug:

Has anyone sent in TX mock ups? I, artistically, suck. So I haven't. But we have plenty here that are. So, a contest? And perks to go along with the winning logo? (Lifetime membership? Honorary "Mod"-ship?) It really could be cool...

Thoughts?

Tx? It's your board chief....

Ize

Sudster said he could print them.

Just trying to get a design now. I can't do graphics work.

Flyin' Lion said:
I think it would be cool to have a shirt that said SWMBO on the front and Homebrewtalk.com on the back. It would be a little something to help appease the wives of the board, and the brewmistresses could use it as appropriate apparel as well.

Wouldn't Brewmistress' shirt have to have HWMBO? Although, she is brewing beer, what would he have to gripe about?

How about this for a start. It would be applied to the back of the shirt.

beer_tshirt.gif.jpg

I dig it. The Olde English font may be a bit hard to take at first, but I think it's a classic look. IMHO.

I dig it tho. I like how it says what it says. :rockin:

Ize

I have posted another T-shirt graphic in "Sir Sudster" gallery.
This is idea #2. Does anyone else have any ideas to offer. I am trying to keep the number of colors to 3. Each color requires a new silk screen which increases the cost .

I don't do this for a living guy's but a friend of mine owns a silkscreening busness. He has offered to print us t-shirts at cost. If we can get 50 or more guys to sign up the cost savings is substantial.

2nd Street Brewery said:
I like the 2nd one better than the first. The three guys are great.

I concur, second one I like a lot better. I'd just make it "HomeBrewTalk.com" instead of just "HomeBrewTalk".

Thanks for the suggestions Guys. I put 2 more images in my gallery for the T shirt. I added a halloween version just for kicks.:ban:

I can't tell if I'm just being a contrarian or not, but I kinda prefer the first. Looks classier. I mean it's less descriptive of the members of this board than the second one, but still, a guy can put on airs, right?

Awesome work Sudster. :rockin: I think I'm with Billy tho. There's something about the guys... I liked the first with the HBT...

My .02

Ize

I like them! I have a designer friend working on something. After she finishes I will post a poll and we can vote on it.

If anyone else wants to submit one please do so.

I'll offer a free Lifetime Membership, T-shirt and a few decals if your design is picked.

I'm going to make an announcement and run a little contest. Maybe a few vendors here will chip in a prize or so.

hey hey. im going to give it a shot, but have a question:

how many colors can we get? i know it is more money for more colors so.....
just give me an idea so i know how to approach it.

Hey Sudster,

Check with Austin Cotton for some prices. I've done a couple hundred shirts through them and they do good work and are reasonable. They are down on Manchac.

P funky said:
I have to ask, because I'm an idiot. "Firkin"? Whadaheck is that?
Firkin is an Olde English unit of measurement. I believe it was just under 10 gallons??? It also came to be the name of the casks (same liquid measurement) that ale was held in. In England, you will find many pubs with Firkin in the name.

Ever since Sudster told me what it was I've tried to work it into every day use...

SWMBO? "Where's my firkin dinner???"

Kids? "Pick up these firkin toys!"

Co-workers? "What are you a firkin IDIOT???"

Mix it in with the real word every once in a while and you'll confuse the F#%&ing Firkin Sh#* out of everyone...

Ize

Sorry. :off:

How about a nice collard golf shirt that simply says HBT.com on the front left?

OR... maybe you didnt hear me!

HOW ABOUT A NICE GOLF SHIRT THAT SIMPLY SAYS HOMEBREWTALK.COM ON THE FRONT LEFT.... Do I win the design award??

You can see the one i'm wearing in my avatar, it says "Coors"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back