dropping in to say hello

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
I haven't quit brewing But between the oppressive heat and the tree falling on my house I haven't felt like OR had time to brew.The brew shed is crammed full of stuff right now until the roofing is done saturday.... The Tits Up IIPA is still in the temp controlled room conditioning in the keg and supplies are bought to start brewing again once the roof is replaced and other damages are finished being repaired.....I can't wait to chill down the tits up and get it on gas.....I MIGHT have enough extra cash from the insurance ( doing the repairs ourselves with the help of a few friends) to get water ran to my brew shed....Anyway Hello and goodbye for a little while longer.

Wife told me today that we need to clear out the brew shed tomorrow and get it ready for brewing.. A friend stopped 2 days ago asking if I can brew him a batch of centenniel blond for a halloween party.

Back