First Brew / First Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exo

Reaction score
Here's my first label. Hopefully it doesn't offend anyone that it looks very similar style-wise to a few other labels...*cough*St. Faud*cough*. I get around on Photoshop, but haven't thought up a good design quite yet.

4563-Pale-Ass_Label_web.jpg

Very cool looking.

Of course, the phrase "chocolate city" puts my mind in a very dirty location, but I'm an immature bastard so don't let that dissuade you!

the_bird said:
Very cool looking.

Of course, the phrase "chocolate city" puts my mind in a very dirty location, but I'm an immature bastard so don't let that dissuade you!

What concerns me more is that your subliminal mindset is probably the culprit and origination of "dirty thoughts" when you saw super-sexy Dr. Evil... :eek: Just foolin' round...not serious.

Chocolate City, USA is the nickname of my hometown, Burlington, WI. Nestle's factory is here and if the wind is right you smell chocolate throughout the city...seriously...whole city smells like a big brownie fresh out of the oven. Each year the city holds ChocolateFest over Memorial Day weekend.

Back