Get your FREE Carboy/Keg Cleaner Replacement Pads today!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarboyCleaner

Reaction score
Have you used the Carboy Cleaner, Keg Cleaner or Large Carboy/Sanke Keg Cleaner?

We would like to hear what you think of it!
Post your review here:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f148/carboy-cleaner-llc-carboy-cleaner-235136/

Post your review then send us a private message with your mailing info
and we will send you a FREE set of replacement cleaning pads of your choice.

http://www.homebrewertv.com

This is an AWESOME episode on Home Brewer TV! Check out episode #32, they put the Carboy Cleaner to the test! The Carboy Cleaner prevailed over grime and sediment! Watch it now!!!

Also read this great review at http://www.brewersfriend.com

We are 100% committed to support all of our Homebrewing and Winemaking friends!
Thank you!​

Looks like a decent product. I'll probably order one on Friday.
What is the materials difference between the carboy cleaner, and keg cleaner?
I have some Pony Kegs that need cleaning before I use them as Ferm Tanks.

Thousands of customers and retailers think it is a great product! We think you will to!

Thank you! The major difference between the Keg Cleaner and the Carboy Cleaner is the cleaning pads. The size, shape and materials used are different for each specific application. But they are interchangeable. Order a Carboy Cleaner, like us on Facebook, give us your 5 Best Homebrewing tips and then ask for a free set of Keg Cleaner (per our current promotion) replacement pads and you are set for both!!!

PS...You can buy one cheaper from our retailers!! We support your local retailer first!

I have one of these and like it quite a bit... I mainly use it to clean my sanke kegs through the narrow neck and it works perfect. I used to just soak them for a few hours and hope for the best, now its scrubbed and I'm done in 5 minutes.

If I ever switch to glass or better bottles, I will definitely get those! Maybe soon......:)

NRS

Man. This is another idea I should have come up with. Did anyone else feel like they walked into a brick wall when they first saw a Redbox machine?

Perfection, simple and effective. Nice job. I'd definitely order one but I use buckets.

Yes, they work excellent on better bottles! We also have one designed specially for Corny and Sanke Kegs!
Thank you for your time and support!

I like the idea and might get one in the near future. Can the Carboy cleaner also be used for kegs? Is there a separate attachment or would I have to buy one of each?

I like the idea and might get one in the near future. Can the Carboy cleaner also be used for kegs? Is there a separate attachment or would I have to buy one of each?
The major difference between the Keg Cleaner and the Carboy Cleaner is the cleaning pads. The size, shape and materials used are different for each specific application. But they are interchangeable. The large version for Sanke Kegs has a 4 inch longer stainless steel rod and considerably larger cleaning pads.

Thank you for your support.

I noticed screws through the ends of the pads in the Carboy cleaner video.

I'm sorry if Im dense, but what prevents these screws from knocking against the glass and possibly chipping it when spinning these things so fast?

I love the idea, and am most interested in trying it, but that just struck me as odd.

-Jason

I noticed screws through the ends of the pads in the Carboy cleaner video.

I'm sorry if Im dense, but what prevents these screws from knocking against the glass and possibly chipping it when spinning these things so fast?

I love the idea, and am most interested in trying it, but that just struck me as odd.

-Jason

Excellent question! If the cleaning pads are moving, it is nearly impossible for the nut and bolt to touch the side walls. The angle of the cleaning rod would also prevent it as well, the nut and bolt are angled away from the side. Never heard that question before, we have never had an issue. Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you very much for your time and consideration!

Cheers,

Oh, nevermind my last question, I looked again, and realized the nut/bot is at the base of the pads, to secure them to the shaft, not the ends..

See? Dense, I tell ya! :D

I went ahead and ordered one.. Was cleaning out two carboys yesterday thinking how much easier it would be with one of these.

If anyone is interested in brewing with Sanke Kegs but you don't because they are too hard to clean.

No worries, we have the tool for you! Try our Large Carboy /Sanke Keg Cleaner! It will really do the job!

Cheers,

I just bought the carboy cleaner from Midwest last week and it works awesome. Looking to buy a Keg cleaner also soon. I'll have to buy it from you guys next time, the free pad thing is a hell of a deal considering they run $14 a set.

Check out ..http://www.carboycleaner.com

We make a cleaner that works great on Better Bottles too! With no scratching! Thousands of satisfied customers would agree. Clean your Carboys and Better Bottles in about one minute!

Purchase one from http://www.carboycleaner.com, mention this thread in the comment area and we will add a free set of replacement cleaning pads! With normal use, one set should last to up to 100 applications.

Don't forget the 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you don't like it, send it back and we refund your money!

Cheers,

I did exactly this and received my order yesterday and there is no corny keg replacement pads. I only got the carboy cleaner... Pretty bummed because I need the corny keg pads desperately and would have just paid for them. Any thoughts?

I did exactly this and received my order yesterday and there is no corny keg replacement pads. I only got the carboy cleaner... Pretty bummed because I need the corny keg pads desperately and would have just paid for them. Any thoughts?

Dear Sir,

We do not have any record of your purchase. ??? We are 100% committed to our customers satisfaction. Could you please send us a message confirm your name and address so that we can take care of your needs. Thank you very much for your time and consideration!

Cheers,

Placed my order on Thursday. I look forward to receiving with my free set of keg cleaner pads! I have a PET carboy that I need to clean along with some kegs.

Received not only a free set of keg cleaner pads but a second set of carboy cleaner replacement pads! I used the keg cleaner pads for the first time tonight and all I can say is WOW! I can't believe I cleaned any other way before. I look forward to cleaning my carboys with such a great tool!
:rockin: :ban:

Back