Bottle Share Pictures

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it took 12 hours but we made it. Ghost face caused one of participants to sit out for an hour! And Canti had to get 4 stitches in his finger, but he came back and kept drinking! I am just now able to move without wanting to throw up hahaha. It was fun but I don't want to do that again!

SQ2J15U.jpg

One of those beers definitely doesn't belong. (hint - it's pink!)

One of them is not like the other, not like the other....

Yeah, that one is still capped. The wife got it as a joke and I haven't been drunk enough to open it.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

One of them is not like the other, not like the other....

Yeah, that one is still capped. The wife got it as a joke and I haven't been drunk enough to open it.

If you aren't drunk enough after a share that includes Utopias, it may never happen.

Canti came over with some other friends last night to pop some bottles and growlers. Great night, I think Julius from Tree House was the best, but that 2006 3F Doesjel was super good.

I'll post back on Sunday or Monday with what we are able to accomplish out of our 39 bottle challenge between 4 of us....

you guys better have rinsed out those growlers afterwards!!!!!;)

Well, it took 12 hours but we made it. Ghost face caused one of participants to sit out for an hour! And Canti had to get 4 stitches in his finger, but he came back and kept drinking! I am just now able to move without wanting to throw up hahaha. It was fun but I don't want to do that again!

SQ2J15U.jpg

I am seriously impressed (I think that's the right word) that four of you drank that in 12 hours.

I am seriously impressed (I think that's the right word) that four of you drank that in 12 hours.

Impressed, astounded, disgusted, all apply. We did the 2nd ghost face killer 2nd to last, with Splinter Black right before it, and Somer Weisse last. Apparently I was ready to be done as I chugged my portion and most of my buddy Thomas's portion as well hahaha. It was a blast, and I never want to do it again!

Not a big lineup by any stretch, but we did a 5 DIPA blind taste test followed by Kabert. That's my buddy Bert in the picture.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397649490.162238.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1397649551.939707.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1397649585.722280.jpg

This was for a birthday party (five of us drinking) last month. Bert is learning to photobomb from my wife. He's coming along nicely.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397649681.561487.jpg

Sent from my iCarrierPigeon

We only got Heady right (duh...dead visual giveaway), however, we were completely torn on whether Pliny or Heady tastes better. To be honest, Resin was up there too.

Sent from my iCarrierPigeon

Whoops I should have posted this here and not alchy thread

Anyways batch 60 was best beer of the night

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397909582.630154.jpg

I see 6 vermont beers in there. Good work. Batch 60 though overall best? To each their own I guess.

It's just such a novel style. E was great as well in terms of hoppy funk, but man batch 60 and the citra was just unreal. I mean everything was amazing really.

Back