I Love Brew Day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksbrain

Reaction score
Past two brew sessions my brew buddy was out of town. What a difference it makes to have him back! It was like brew day cruise control! I messed around with a bunch of randomness and got completely sidetracked a few times. But he was right there taking notes and doing the process. AND HE DOESN'T EVEN DRINK! But he does love wort. LOL

The first beer, Panama Red, was meant to be 1.065, but I added an extra pound of grain by mistake. Oops... 1.072. OK. The second beer, Party In the IPA, was meant to be 1.070, was 1.071 - close enough. And a "classic" Apfelwein (except with 3# corn sugar). Plus I kegged the last IPA (came out awesome) kegged the Belgian (came out pretty good) and kegged the last Apfelwein (came out a bit sweet but still good). I love full kegs waiting for fridge space!

Now I am drinking a beer that, of course, smells like wort to me right now. Getting ready to probably watch the Pro Bowl, and drink a few more.

I love brew day.:tank:

Back