Any CT brewers out there?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from TOLLAND ! Working on my 2nd ever batch.I like to take my time and make sure of no mistakes. GO BRUINS

I work in CT, live in NY. Been away from brewing for a long time because of the heat in my apartment. It's been way too difficult to keep the temps low enough. I am moving in Sept to Patterson, NY which is not far from New Milford and plan on getting back into brewing once I am settled.

I grew up in CT (Madison). Now live in Boston but spend a lot of weekends back in CT, especially during the summers.

Welcome!

Hi from Monroe, yes the town that houses one of only 2 LHBS in CT... Been brewing for 3 years this is my 4th year. We need a Club in CT....

I'm orig from Wethersfield...now live in Georgia, Rick91981, my wifes brother lives in Brewster, right next door to Patterson...small world huh...we come up every other year, maybe see ya next year!:mug:

I am certainly a All Grain Brewer... Just putting the finishing touches on my Wooden Brew stand actually... Hopefully getting a trial run in this weekend.... I'll check out CRABS.

Welcome! I'm in Manchester, CT. I've meet / brewed with a bunch of CT folks at this point. We'll have to get a group brew day going at some point. Missed the May 2nd Big Brew myself.

Welcome
just saw this. nice ride and stand. Where in norwalk are you? I'm in WENO between the NCC and the merritt. Definately check out CRABS, we gotta get off our ass and do something-perhaps breaking in the monsterator???
Capn

Welcome
just saw this. nice ride and stand. Where in norwalk are you? I'm in WENO between the NCC and the merritt. Definately check out CRABS, we gotta get off our ass and do something-perhaps breaking in the monsterator???
Capn

:D

We shall see.

In Rockville here. Have one batch under my belt. A nice Kolsch brew. Going to start another one in a few weeks.

west hartford here - doing partial mash for now but stepping up to all grain mid summer (saving for a setup right now)

Welcome! I grew up in West Hartford and then moved to Bristol. Last year we needed a change, took a chance and moved to Houston. I don't miss the snow!

Latest posts

Back