• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

South Jersey/Philadelphia Custom Home Brew Stands

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferman

Reaction score
For sale are custom-made, steel homebrew stands. You can choose from a single-tier stand that requires two pumps, a 2-tier stand that requires only one pump or a 3-tier stand that relies completely on gravity.

These stands are made from 11 gauge tube steel and are completely welded and smoothed at all joints. They are very durable and solid yet are light weight and easily moved around. There are 3 large propane burners for the hot liquor tank, mash tun and kettle. Each burner is 70,000 BTU and has its own heat shield so windy days and outside brewing are no problem. Each stand has an independent manifold with adjustable valves for each burner so you can control the heat for each burner. The wheels are 3 inch solid rubber, with locking mechanisms and are also removable for permanent storage.

You can easily hook up a pump(s) and/or pipe(s) and tubing to move wort from vessel to vessel. Each stand also has steel enclosures to protect your pump(s) from liquid and heat. There are also four hooks welded to the stand so you can keep your mash paddle, spoon, lighter, tubing, hoses, etc. easily accessible. Also, you can choose to have an optional wort chiller plate mount installed below the boil kettle if you desire.

These stands are coated in a heat-proof black paint so your burners will not burn off toxic paint chemicals. It is the same paint used for fire boxes and chimneys.

Delivery is included within 25 miles. If you live further, we can meet you halfway. Stands can also be picked up if you prefer. All stands are built by a local resident home brewer.

Asking $600.00 USD. Similar stands on the market are selling for over $1,000 and are not made locally.

Note: This is for the brew stand only. The converted kegs are not included but are available and can be custom made.

Keywords: Beer, Homebrew, Home Brew, Homebrewing, Brewing, Cooking, Crab, Boil, Kettle, Keggle, Keggles, Propane, Burners, Brew Stand, Custom, Hot Liquor, Mash Tun

SV203100.jpg

Two Tier Stand.jpg

Three Tier Stand.jpg

They come with the burners and all hook UPS? Interested n I'm in ny.

Yes, everything is ready to go. I could meet you somewhere in between here and where you are in NY if you want to order. What model are you interested in?

Either 2 tier or single. What brand burners. N is it powder coated or paint. Any color options? I'm in ny near bear mtn off pallisades.

You better sign up as a vendor here. If you can keep up with the demand, you might have a good business here.

What brand burners. N is it powder coated or paint. Any color options? Also how long do u need to make it

First off, I have a two-tier built and ready for sale right now if you are interested. I can meet you any day this week if you are ready.

The burners are not a brand name. However, we have built more than 20 stands over the past two years and have only had a problem with one burner and that was because it was damaged during shipping. I use the same 70,000 BTU burners on my 10 gallon rig and it heats up water super quick but does not waste a lot of propane.

The coating is a firebox/chimney paint that can withstand very high temperatures. I would be glad to paint your stand any color you want. Just keep in mind that it would be regular paint and I am sure it would wear off and need to be touched up from time to time.

Let me know if you want to move forward.

Also how long do u need to make it

Typically takes two weeks from the time you order. However, we have had a surge in demand the past couple of weeks (probably because of the holidays coming up) and it could be three weeks max.

That being said, I have a two-tier built and ready to be sold right now. Just say the word.

What are the advantages of signing up as a vendor?

The advantage is that the board management will let you continue to post in the classified section. Doesn't sound like you're just selling one stand but can make them to order. That's a business and you need Vendor status to run a biz on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back