The new kegorator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t-jarks22

Reaction score
Just thought I would post up this fridge remod.
Got an old fridge from a remodel and decided to make it Alittle less ugly. Fun little project, still gotta paint on the leaves and the clear coat

image-2483974455.jpg

image-1306416268.jpg

image-637996403.jpg

image-3582193351.jpg

day_trippr said:
Does that freezer door clear the tap handle?

Cheers!

No, but that was the best place to put the tap hole. The tap can be tilted left to clear if need be.

Maybe next one I'll take the inside panel off.

Cheers

No, but that was the best place to put the tap hole. The tap can be tilted left to clear if need be.

Maybe next one I'll take the inside panel off.

Cheers

Nice looking job.

You can connect the two doors so they open at the same time to solve the problem.

beergolf said:
Nice looking job.

You can connect the two doors so they open at the same time to solve the problem.

Might give that a shot. Thanks

You might be able to attach a small metal L bracket to the underside edge of the freezer door that catches on the inside of the top of the fridge door. With that in place, you could open the fridge door without having to open the freezer door, but the freezer door won't open without opening the fridge door...

Cheers!

day_trippr said:
You might be able to attach a small metal L bracket to the underside edge of the freezer door that catches on the inside of the top of the fridge door. With that in place, you could open the fridge door without having to open the freezer door, but the freezer door won't open without opening the fridge door...

Cheers!

Great idea. Thanks guys

Back