Littleton/Roxborough area brewers sound off!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jscottAT4

Reaction score
Hey guys,

New(er) home brewer here in Littleton (Rox) area. Just wanted to see who else is out this way, and who would be interested in some future (informal) weekend get togethers for some brewing. I've seen Littleton, CO listed for a lot of people's locations, so lets get a thread going if you're interested in future meetups. Post on!:mug:

Well,

so far there are 4 of us in Rox area that are trying to start a littleton/rox brew club. Still interested?

The Rockhoppers brew club is a great club with some very accomplished members that meets every month at the Rockyard brewery in Castle Rock.

Foam on the Range is another local club that has been around for some time. They meet monthly at Hampden & Monaco.

Both clubs welcome new members and both have a lot of experienced members always willing to help anyone out.

I belong to Foam on the Range. The next meeting is Wed. September 5th. I'll be heading out that way if anyone would like to carpool. I live around Ken Caryl and Wadsworth.

I'd certainly be interested in checking out Foam on the Range. Would I have to signup/pay dues to attend a meeting?

I'd certainly be interested in checking out Foam on the Range. Would I have to signup/pay dues to attend a meeting?

Not at all. Guests are warmly welcomed. There is food served before every meeting and a donation to cover the food costs is requested but not required.

You are absolutely welcome to attend a Rock Hoppers meeting also. Next meeting is 9/13 at the Rockyard. Our web site is http://www.rockhoppersbrewclub.com/. We might be moving our meeting dates/venue very soon, so check site for update for future meetings. Foam on the Range is also a great club and Wayne is definitely someone you want to listen to about brewing. We had a joint club picnic not too long ago that was a GREAT time! BTW, I'm president of RHBC and live in Highlands Ranch.
Dave

I'm in Highlands Ranch now... is it someone's house that you meet at over on Hampden? (for Foam on the Range)

FOTR meets in the clubhouse at Monaco Place Condominiums (3355 S. Monaco Parkway, Denver CO 80222).

It is a fairly large area with a kitchen that gets used to make a dinner before every meeting.

The meeting this past Wednesday was well attended with perhaps 6-7 guests coming to check out the club. Dana from Birko gave a good presentation on cleaning chemicals and different ways to use them. Lots of homebrews were shared and enjoyed.

Back