The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we actually flew from Phoenix, AZ to Buffalo because it was the ONLY nonstop flight available at the time. We then went to Niagra Falls in Canada, and we went to the finger lakes region in NY, and to the corning glassware museum etc etc . Cape code was NOT our first destination.

They won't get any more of my "tourist dollars". Upstate NY was a whole lot NICER and friendlier then MASS as well. You folks in MASS are really nutty and rude.

Maybe you should try to take the edge off by pouring yourself and nice chilled mug of suck my butthole.

Don’t salt the rim!

Ya we don't do nice very well.Hence the title of the thread.We have good sports teams so that's a plus.
we actually flew from Phoenix, AZ to Buffalo because it was the ONLY nonstop flight available at the time. We then went to Niagra Falls in Canada, and we went to the finger lakes region in NY, and to the corning glassware museum etc etc . Cape code was NOT our first destination.

They won't get any more of my "tourist dollars". Upstate NY was a whole lot NICER and friendlier then MASS as well. You folks in MASS are really nutty and rude.

I say Bullsh!t. Didn’t f’ing happen. You expect us to believe you were driving down the street minding your own business and people started screaming at you because of your NY plates? Bullsh!t. Didn’t f’ing happen. Or if it did, it was because you were driving like a total fuqtard.

I’m sure the restaurants and shops on the Cape will struggle without the 22 whole tourist dollars you were prepared to drop but I suspect they’ll manage.

Not for nuttin' but my timing is, as always, spot on. Down to my last bunch of socks. For those of you who haven't come to Masstoberfest before, I ask folks to bring along a pack of socks. I work for the Mass Department of Public Health, working with a lot of disadvantaged folks. One of the biggest problems homeless people have is inadequate footwear. For the past few years I've been asking people who attend to do this and it works out great. That is my last pack of socks from last year and it will be gone by the party. If you can bring a bag of socks along they will go to a good cause. If you can't, not a problem, still come to the party.
IMG_1961[1].JPG

Trout don’t wear sock either.

Some folks (Cape... AZ... Yeager.. Hoppy...?) might actually appreciate those suggested forms of stimulation.

Personally I’d rather experience prison sex with a cactus.

I know for a fact which way the afore mentioned contributors to this thread jroll.

Last edited:
I say Bullsh!t. Didn’t f’ing happen. You expect us to believe you were driving down the street minding your own business and people started screaming at you because of your NY plates? Bullsh!t. Didn’t f’ing happen. Or if it did, it was because you were driving like a total fuqtard.

I’m sure the restaurants and shops on the Cape will struggle without the 22 whole tourist dollars you were prepared to drop but I suspect they’ll manage.

too bad.... you are wrong. We were there for 37 days in NY, CT, Mass, Maine, VT, and NH.
dropped about 20K..

we had the windows down in Mystic CT in town going with the flow of traffic at about 15MPH when the first idiot yelled.

Doesn't matter what you think anyhow. Go drink some of your coorsweiser!!:eek:

too bad.... you are wrong. We were there for 37 days in NY, CT, Mass, Maine, VT, and NH.
dropped about 20K..

we had the windows down in Mystic CT in town going with the flow of traffic at about 15MPH when the first idiot yelled.

Doesn't matter what you think anyhow. Go drink some of your coorsweiser!!:eek:

In this case you are obligated to represent your NY plates and yell back or throw objects or both. This has been the NY/MA way for decades. Especially to Connecticut people, they live in MA AND NY's armpit.

The Corning Glass Museum is wicked pissa.

No offense intended, cabinet had a nice collection of green glassware that glows with a blacklight, and registers on gieger counter. My kid freaked out and made me put it in storage, then wife starts buying vintage cookware. And we use it too, no plastic food containers,..

IMG_2122.JPG

Old industrial metheods should not be forgotten, and Bill G probably does own some of Corning, one of their main lines is 'device' screens.

Paying people??

I pay my wife every Friday. She just takes
My checks and spends all week long until the next one shows up again. Been going on 23+ years and never stops.

Latest posts

Back