What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's more like drunk Yoda talk.

Even as I type this message, it's funny but true that, while drunk, the drunk Yoda talk is easier to read. In addition to"sloppy Saturday" we should dedicate a "Yoda" day each month.

Moving on to some Grand Marnier as the family and friends leave and head home.

The clearest hef I've ever seen.... Guess it's been sitting a while.

image.jpg

Even as I type this message, it's funny but true that, while drunk, the drunk Yoda talk is easier to read. In addition to"sloppy Saturday" we should dedicate a "Yoda" day each month.

Moving on to some Grand Marnier as the family and friends leave and head home.

Yoda not have I speak not whaaaa?!!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388024157.948241.jpg

Sobieski and Berry/Pomegranate. Sobieski is, hands down, the best bang for your buck vodka out there. I would easily pay double what they charge ($18 for 1.75l) for it.

Having Gabes Peach Berliner. Been sittin on this one for awhile. Holy crap man how did you get it this sour???? Its like a super powered warhead! I like it lol

1388025495912.jpg

I have to try and keep it classy sometimes.

Not.

That, with that, some of that, a nip of that, 2 glugs of that, with a lot of that ,and a few chocolate chips for fun and left over pumpkin pie whipped cream on top. I call it a merry Christmas.

IMG_0503.jpg

That, with that, some of that, a nip of that, 2 glugs of that, with a lot of that ,and a few chocolate chips for fun and left over pumpkin pie whipped cream on top. I call it a merry Christmas.

I'm glad you enjoyed ...that! Merry Christmas!!

Having Gabes Peach Berliner. Been sittin on this one for awhile. Holy crap man how did you get it this sour???? Its like a super powered warhead! I like it lol

Weird it's that cloudy. Did you pour the sediment?

Sour mash got the base beer pretty acidic, but I think the under ripe white peaches are why it seems so sour. Malic acid is harsh and there probably isn't any bacteria in there for malo-lactic conversion.

Working on an older Oerbier following the Still Nacht. For a day I planned on getting drunk, I'm not doing a very good job of it.

Weird it's that cloudy. Did you pour the sediment?

Sour mash got the base beer pretty acidic, but I think the under ripe white peaches are why it seems so sour. Malic acid is harsh and there probably isn't any bacteria in there for malo-lactic conversion.

Working on an older Oerbier following the Still Nacht. For a day I planned on getting drunk, I'm not doing a very good job of it.

Yeah I screwed up the pour. It was crystal clear

Back