The sweet, sweet smell of beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrus

Reaction score
I started my 3rd brew yesterday arvo, doing a Canadian India Pale Ale this time. Im still not to the stage of making my own wort yet, so i just buy the tins of the stuff, so i dont get the awesome smell of everything brewing up.

But I had just finished brewing, moved the carboy into the back room and had started cleaning up, when mum came home... she said she could smell the beer out in the street... but me and my brewing mate couldnt really smell mutch at all in the kitchen where we brewed it.

So i wake up this morning, and the whole house has that awesome beer smell to it... its great :ban: My first 2 beer, I had to get really close to be able to smell anything at all... but not this one.

I cant wait for this beer to be ready to drink. Oh.. and as a side note... This beer is gonna be my first brew with secondary fermentation too... so im looking forward to giving that a shot...

Anyway... just thought I'd share that with ya'll.

Chrus

beer from hopped malt kits are not to bad for sayin how easy they are to make..

enjoy!!

Back