• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Small Chest Freezer - Greenville SC - FREE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edcculus

Reaction score
I recently changed apartments and can no longer fit the chest freezer I was using as a kegerator. Not sure of the exact size, but I can fit 2 ball locks (very snug fit) and a 5lb tank on the hump. I never got around to building a collar, but if you made it the right size, I'll bet it could fit 3 or 4 kegs. I bought it used last year.

I'm going to put this up on Craigslist starting for $100, but I'd first like to offer it to the HBT community for FREE! Pickup only. I don't own a truck and cannot deliver. If you are interested, I'm in Greenville SC, PM for more details.

Stipulations are that you have at least 150 posts, or have been a member for at least 6 months. Last time I offered free stuff here, I got a bunch of PMs from people with 1 post. Obviously, they signed up for the forum to get my free stuff. I'm offering this first to members of the HBT community. If you don't perfectly meet the criteria, PM me anyways. I'm just trying to discourage moochers.

Just wanted to let people know that I have a potential person lined up. Please feel free to PM me though in case this falls through.

Back