something different about Walker....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

todd_k

Reaction score
When did you become a Mod? Is there a rule that you have to go all grain first? Maybe you want to tell us (or the authorities) something as to why Dude hasn't been around? :cross:

I just saw Dude on the Who's Online page. I think he's officially become an HBT stalker.

I'm around, just extremely busy. The site got blocked at work and that is where I do the majority of my surfing.

We are moving into the new house and it is taking lots of our time. We just got internet hooked up here so I'll be around a bit more between painting and unpacking.

I SO miss you guys and brewing. :D

Dude said:
I'm around, just extremely busy. The site got blocked at work and that is where I do the majority of my surfing.

We are moving into the new house and it is taking lots of our time. We just got internet hooked up here so I'll be around a bit more between painting and unpacking.

I SO miss you guys and brewing. :D

Congrats on the house dude. Its fun (and exhausting) to get a new place!

Chairman Cheyco said:
Mention something good and ye shall receive...

BAD CHEYCO! - I just spilt my cider!:D

I'm praying milt01 comes back on now with an offer to me so I can ignore him......

Man, I'd actually have to get work done if they ever catch on... I've actually thought that I need to block myself somehow... but then my post count would suffer. :D

I'll be changing jobs in a couple weeks and then it will be bye-bye HBT while at work. :(

Congrats again, Dude. We will be closing this Friday!

the_bird said:
Wow, lots of changes in your life, Todd. Good luck! I'll man the shop for you while you're being Mr. Employee-Of-The-Month.

thanks, man. :mug: It's a 3 month contract-to-hire job so I need to be good for at least 3 months. I don't even know if I'll have internet access anyway. :(

Back