'Nother FNG...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theodore

Reaction score
Nother new guy here! :D

Pretty new to brewing, but I'm loving it so far! Looked at a few forums and this looked like it was by far the best out there. I've already learned a ton from here, and look forward to learning so much more.

Ted

Welcome!

Read up. There is a lot of great information here.

Start brewing, if you haven't already. I advise getting another fermenter and getting a second brew started asap. If you don't you will be out of the first before the second is ready. It is also nice to go to the fridge and have several beers to choose from. I now have 3 fermenters (all full) and next year, less that 1 month now, I will probably get another one.

Welcome!

Read up. There is a lot of great information here.

Start brewing, if you haven't already. I advise getting another fermenter and getting a second brew started asap. If you don't you will be out of the first before the second is ready. It is also nice to go to the fridge and have several beers to choose from. I now have 3 fermenters (all full) and next year, less that 1 month now, I will probably get another one.

Thanks!

I've been brewing since ~September and have my 5th beer in primary right now. Hahaha. I have a honey wheat, DFH 90 min clone and a Boulevard PA clone in the basement right now. NB Belgian Wit in the primary right now (probably going to secondary tomorrow). Actively shopping for a keg to convert to a keggle. And have all the parts for a LM317 stir plae build for yeast starters...

The sickness has taken hold....

I guess you could say I'm contaminated. :drunk:

Back