• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Stirplate

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJSkypala

Reaction score
I ended up with an extra stirplate and I am re-locating soon so I need to get rid of some stuff.

This is a pretty standard item that I barely used; this one has an on/off switch, indicator LED, speed control and removable 12vlt adaptor. Speeds range from slow stir to full on vortex (see pics). Really great for yeast starters and, in my opinion, a pretty necessary tool for building up slanted yeast or bottle dregs. Will include a 'keeper' magnet too.

Looking for $30+shipping

iPhone 008.jpg

iPhone 015.jpg

Thanks, I am aware of both of those products. I feel that my stirplate has better features than the first one and is of similar quality to the second one (on/off switch, LED, removable power plug)

Back