• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 15.5 gallon Keg or Keggle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoebag22

Reaction score
Scoured Ebay, Craigslist, Scrapyards, etc... and have come up empty. Am looking for a 15.5 gallon Keg or keggle. I am in the Virginia Beach area and local would obviously be preferred but will pay for shipping if it comes to that...:mug:

Try calling your local recycling center. They may have some. If not place a "wanted" add in Craigslist.

shoebag22 - I just put a post up on craigslist for Hampton Roads area looking for kegs myself. Let me know if you come across anything and I will push anything I find your way too. I was going to check with LHBS but they are closed on Mondays.. what the crap!

Thanks-

Sean

shoebag22 - I just put a post up on craigslist for Hampton Roads area looking for kegs myself. Let me know if you come across anything and I will push anything I find your way too. I was going to check with LHBS but they are closed on Mondays.. what the crap!

Thanks-

Sean

I checked out homebrew usa last week and they have one, but it is in awful shape and wouldnt trust it holding 13 gallons of boiling liquid...

Well I came across one so far in the local area. I'm going to email her back to get the size of it. If I don't take it I'll PM you and see if you want it.

I'm also going to check with the recycling center to see how much they ask for them if they have any... then my last thought since there is really no local breweries other than Gordon and Busch (which I'm sure they will not be selling any) I'm thinking of calling the distribution companies.

I'll keep you in mind though with anything I find.

Sean

Back