Bar Stool Opinions Sought

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby_M

Vendor and Brewer
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
I have a counter height overhang and a bartop overhang in my new kitchen and picking out stools seems to be more of a hassle than the cabinets and countertop.

I figure for the 30" stools, having backs would be nice. This seating area will have view to a 95" projections screen so I think people may sit there a while.

The shorter counter is just for breakfast so a more compact backless stool is preferred. It's really hard finding matching sets with these requirements.

So... do these two look like they're close enough in color/design to be situated together in the same kitchen?

Bar Stools, Counter Stools, Barstools, Pub Tables, & Outdoor Bar Stools: OSP Designs ES25VS3 - Metro Square 25" Counter Stool

Metro+Square+25%22+Counter+Stool.jpg

Bar Stools, Counter Stools, Barstools, Pub Tables, & Outdoor Bar Stools: Linon 0218VESP-01-KD-U - 30" Monaco Bar Stool
30%22+Monaco+Bar+Stool.jpg

In this kitchen:
finishedsplash.JPG

Ya, those look like a set. The only thing you might also want to look into are swivels for the stools with backs, but that may not be an option to get the other requirements also

From the small picture they look good and a great price too. I thought I got lucky when I found mine so cheap, then again, I ordered 2 and they sent me 3 as well so I felt that much better :)

Oh, I am seeing your kitchen shot now. Do you want those wood finish colors going together?

Yeah, we wanted swivels at first but then though about the potential for my young kids to pinch their fingers and they'll always want to climb up for "a ride". They need to be boring ;-)

do you have a picture of the actual bar there going to be at?

Back