What SWMBO got me for my birthday.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aryiman

Reaction score
Today is my 22nd birthday and SWMBO surprised me with two six packs of Leinenkugel's beer (Oktoberfest because its my birthday month, and Summer Shandy) anyway she told me December 26th-December 28th we will be staying in Eau Claire and we will be going to the Leinie Lodge to tour the place. I am uber excited because Leinie is my favorite beer and it will be in the winter which will make the Northwoods awesome to explore at that time.

Today is my 22nd birthday and SWMBO surprised me with two six packs of Leinenkugel's beer (Oktoberfest because its my birthday month, and Summer Shandy) anyway she told me December 26th-December 28th we will be staying in Eau Claire and we will be going to the Leinie Lodge to tour the place. I am uber excited because Leinie is my favorite beer and it will be in the winter which will make the Northwoods awesome to explore at that time.

That's sounds fun...lucky you. Sounds like you have an awesome and understanding swmbo....

*sigh*

:mug:

Ah the ignorance of youth... Leinie is his favorite beer... *sigh* (just givin ya some grief, man!)

Enjoy the tour and the beer! :mug:

I have the Leinies Octoberfest in my fridge, and my own in the kegerator... Id have to sya that I prefer mine, it has a much less "alcoholic" taste to it, a little more malty and chewy... I like it though!

Back