Brewday 6-29-08. Stop Motion Fun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
K, I'm sure it will be boring, but i did a stop motion video of my brew day today..

Of course, the battery died right before flame out, and i didnt notice till after the beer was in the cooler..

oh well, was still a great day: Made 10 gallons + 5 gallons of cider..

enjoy...

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason I want more. That was oddly relaxing and actually a really nice video. I also like the music choice, Beck is among my very favorite bands, who was that in the second video?

Sounded kinda radiohead-y, but better (I'm not really a big radiohead fan).

Ya, the trips around the house were interesting. Was that the "bare tree" in the backyard?

ha.. it was radiohead in the second video.. "house of cards" from their new cd..

We transplanted that tree when we first moved in 2 months ago, and it didnt do so well, so i guess now it is a bare tree.. ha.

lol.. it was windy that day, and it is pretty difficult to film using an oxyclean tub on top of a big box from NB on top of the hood of my car as a tripod.

I like it. Ever since I found the free and amazing AnimatorDV software (which I used on my yeast experiment videos) I've wanted to do a full brewday stop motion. The problem is, my laptop doesn't have a firewire connection for my miniDV and the camera won't work on Vista over the USB2.0 port. Dangit.. I could do it with the laptop's built in webcam, but it would be horribly mediocre. I want to do one where the 6 hour day is condensed to 3 minutes.

That was awesome, makes me wish i had a cam to do stuff like that. I guess first i should learn a bit about brewing first, so i don't make a what not to do / horror flick instead. LOL

Your Naked tree logo/label is killer, BTW how did you make that? Photoshop?

when are you going to make some new videos bobby? Ive seen all yours and i want more LOL :)

I didn't watch all of the video, but I may have spotted a critical flaw in your brew process...

I didn't see you drinking any homebrew.

tisk tisk...

What camera do you have that does that? I'd love to do a stop motion for one of my brew days.

Back