Brew kettles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky Dog Brewing

Reaction score
Hope this isn't too much of a PITA to ask. What do the insides of everyones brew kettles look like (pics)? I am finishing up my AG setup and getting ready to do the plumbing. I am using weldless bulkheads and fittings so I just wanted to see some of the ways you guys have them set up.

On another note I just bought 50' of 1/2 copper from coppertubingsales.com and will be making my IC in the next couple days in the fashion of Bobby's new video. So I am getting pretty amped.

Thanks for all the great info and pictures in advance :mug:

BMW-LDB

Lucky Dog Brewing said:
What do the insides of everyones brew kettles look like (pics)? I am finishing up my AG setup and getting ready to do the plumbing. I am using weldless bulkheads and fittings so I just wanted to see some of the ways you guys have them set up.

BMW-LDB

I do not have close up of the weldless fittings but photos 30 and 31 are my kettle... All of the fittings are all pickeled brass or copper. The hop/break screen, sight tube, thermometer guard, and weldless fittings are all custom, so no help for you there.

http://www.thefatmanbrewery.com/10.html

Here's my old one. It used weldless fittings.

BKinside.jpg

Back