Orfy Calling.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Not a new member.

But I've been away a while. I hope some of you remember me.
I Drank my last bottle of AG HB last week so have just done an emergency batch of Hob Goblin Clone.ec

Wow, it's the legendary Orfy! I've heard great things about you, but never a sighting... welcome back, I know you've been missed by many of the old-timers.

Thanks for that.

I was otherwise engaged for various reasons. Some good some not quite so good.
Been doing plenty of travelling, cooking and drinking the odd beer or 100.

Welcome back! It hasn't been the same since you stoped posting... wait who are you again? Just kidding;). Soon Janx will have to start posting to make it feel like home again. Watch out for the new mega-posters like bird.

Just because you've been here for four times as long as me and have about one-eighth the number of posts... doesn't mean I'm a post-whore, it just means you don't put out ;)

Yea, welcome back Orfy. Care to share some of your traveling adventures? Think the last time you posted with regularity you were heading to Africa and then "poof" he was gone. I was thinking lions or rhinos...

desertBrew said:
Now we just got to find El Pistolero and the gangs all here :tank:.

Deroux Brews (sp) hasn't posted in a long time either. Maybe he's too busy with the new brewery job.

Oh and welcome back, Orfy. :mug:

Back