• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 for 1 Brew Magazine Subscription

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got $14 burning a hole in my pocket. who's got a 2for1 to split?

purdy please?

I'm a beginner and would appreciate someone who would be willing to share there offer. I can pay with PayPal.

I'm not a subscriber and would love to jump in on this. If someone has a 2-for-1 available PM me and I can send you my address and $14.

I've got a 2 for 1 that I'd like to sell outright. Meaning I'll mail the physical coupon to you and you can find someone to split it with. Don't worry, I'm still brewing ... just not going to renew the subscription. Does $25 sound reasonable?

I've got a 2 for 1 that I'd like to sell outright. Meaning I'll mail the physical coupon to you and you can find someone to split it with. Don't worry, I'm still brewing ... just not going to renew the subscription. Does $25 sound reasonable?

:eek: :(

Brand new brewer here, would love to get a subscription if there are any left. I can't find that magazine anywhere near me.

Billy

Ok, I now know what everyone has been talking about, since I got my offer in the mail yesterday (amusingly enough, I'm a new subscriber and haven't even gotten my first issue yet...).

ANYWAY- in the good tradition, and since I can't figure out a good reason NOT to add another 8 issues to my subscription, I also have a 2-for-1 and will split with the first person to hit me with a PM (I'll send details for paypal).

Go!

Well, Banik, Pm'd. hopefully I was quick enough (been trying to snag one of these offers for a while now. :mug:

Hello everyone, I have an offer also, PM me if you want to get BYO, again same old deal

Edit: deal pending

Hey gang, I just got my BYO 2 for 1 renewal offer too.

Same deal, first PM gets it. $14 by paypal (or $14 donation to my HBT account is cool).

Still looking, please PM me as I can never seem to be online when the offers start to flow.

Billy

Latest posts

Back